When the summer approaches, comes the time for open shoes, sandals and flip flops – namely for that reason we will suggest a few proposals on how to have soft and maintained heels.
If your heels are cracked and rough and your feet are not well maintained as a whole – well, their appearance is pretty terrible. Our easy recipes will help you to restore the softness and smoothness of your heels.
So, do you want perfectly soft heels?
Here is what helps for the achievement of this goal:
- Separate an egg yolk and add to it one teaspoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of potato starch. Apply the mixture on your heels and wait until a crust is formed. Rinse with lukewarm water and anoint your heels with a moisturizing cream.
- Take some aloe – 3-4 leaves and grind them. Apply the pulp on the problematic areas, cover them with plastic foil and put on cotton socks. Stay with them overnight.
- Grind half on onion and cabbage leaves in equal quantities. Mix them with shredded cooked potatoes. After that take two nylon bags – one for each foot and put them on your feet as if they are shoes. Sit down, relax and watch a movie for example. It is good the plastic bags to stay on your heels for at least 2-3 hours or even better – sleep with them overnight.
- The rough skin on the heels can be reduced if you make a mask of raw zucchini. The finely chopped zucchini are placed on a gauze and put on the feet as a compress for about 30 minutes. After that rinse them and apply an oily nourishing cream. This mask is done only once a week and the skin of the heels acquires a soft and delicate pink color.
- Amazing effect has also the mask with lemon and green tea. Boil five teaspoons of green tea, strain them and take out the warm leaves. To them add two tablespoons of lemon juice. It is advisable the mixture to be warm but not too hot. Apply it on your feet, wrap them with plastic foil and put on cotton socks. Our advice is to sleep overnight with the bandages in order to achieve the best result.
- This unique mixture for soft and smooth heels will truly astonish you. It is prepared of coffee (grinded coffee), cream, yoghurt and honey. All the ingredients must be in equal proportions. Apply the resulted mask on your skin and allow it to act for about 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and then apply lanolin cream to your heels. Wrap your feet with plastic foil and put on cotton socks. Sleep with the bandages overnight. We guarantee that you will see visible results in just one week.
Try out our easy homemade, natural recipes and you will convince yourselves that it is not too difficult to have soft, smooth and well maintained feet.